Save $

HumidBeing

In Memory of Riley Jane
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Check out the SDN Store Black Friday sale. The SDN Guide to Medical School Admissions is at the lowest price I've ever seen it, and there are only a limited number of copies left.

I have two copies of my own. One that I keep, and one that I lend to others. It's packed with information that will help you to gain the best chance you can to be admitted. I think it's very appropriate for high schoolers who want the inside scoop early.

We also have stocking stuffers and high quality tee-shirts that make nice gifts. :D I have one of my own, but I never get to wear it because my sister claimed it!

Members don't see this ad.

I just want to add that I have a copy of this as well and it is amazingly useful. I look up things all the time in it and when people mention they are interested in Medicine I have them give it a glance-over.

I have the guide. It's excellente !

Members don't see this ad :)
You can save an additional $2 off of your orders by entering the discount "2off". That's something extra, just for reading these threads I make. :)

The sale has been extended through Monday.

You guys talked me into it.

Sadly, I missed the post about the coupon until AFTER my order. Still can't wait though! Would love to get the IM book, but its only 99 cents off =-D

It LOOKS like it's 99 cents off. It's actually $5.99 off, plus $2 off with the code = $7.99 off. :) There is usually a $5 shipping charge, but that is being waived if you buy the book.

heh, i bought a witch doctor tshirt too lol.

:) I have that shirt in brown. I never get to wear it, though. My sister liked it so much that she took it as soon as I got it.

I got HER a "Be the Doctor Your Daddy Always Wanted You to Be" shirt. She LOVES that one, but she still won't give me mine back. It's a good thing that I really do like my sister. :)

:) I have that shirt in brown. I never get to wear it, though. My sister liked it so much that she took it as soon as I got it.

I got HER a "Be the Doctor Your Daddy Always Wanted You to Be" shirt. She LOVES that one, but she still won't give me mine back. It's a good thing that I really do like my sister. :)

We need to make some shirts for the males in the group :cool:.

The Witch Doctor one IS for guys. That doesn't stop girls from taking it. :laugh:

The other one is cut for the female figure.

Haha exactly, silly girls always stealing my clothes. Turned my nice white shirt pink. Pfft.

Anyways, I would be glad to think of another couple of t-shirts if you would like.

...I thought the Daddy shirt was for guys...I always thought Daddy cared more for the doctor his daughter would marry, not son haha.

We need some more GIRL shirts -_-

LOL but it's always the daugher Daddys worry about the most. It's Daddy's Little Girl for a reason. Maybe it would've made more sense if it said Mommy?

EDIT: Ohhh I get it. It's a message directed to girls, not a message worn by girls directed to guys. Got it.

Last edited:
LOL but it's always the daugher Daddys worry about the most. It's Daddy's Little Girl for a reason. Maybe it would've made more sense if it said Mommy?

EDIT: Ohhh I get it. It's a message directed to girls, not a message worn by girls directed to guys. Got it.

:laugh: Nice. :thumbup:

So.. we still need more guy shirts
:)