SAVMA Symposium 2013

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Didn't realize that was coming up so quickly! I'd really like to go. But I think I will ask for the time off work *before* sending in my registration payment ... unlike how I did for the Exotics Symposium. 😎
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Change of plans- I will be at Symposium! Probably won't get there until after the opening ceremonies, but will be there all day Friday!

I'm going to be in FL for Spring break, and LSU is on our way home so we're leaving a day early to stop at Symposium 🙂
 
Which is the right part, dy? My friends and I will be heading to FL (near Destin) right after SAVMA.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yep, totally forgot about this. So, not going. 😉 But if anyone wants to have dinner let me know, or if you end up at the BR zoo, I'll be working Friday and Saturday so come say hi!