Saw an old colleague today!

Started by rph3664
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

rph3664

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I worked with him in my old town 150 miles away, at the hospital that some people have referred to as "radioactive". He left before I did to work in a nearby town, and I heard through the grapevine that he had moved to my area. So anyway, I was at a community event, and sure enough, there he was with his family.
:wideyed: He did not know that I had left that area and moved back here (I lived in this city before I moved there) and we chatted for a few minutes.

I'm posting this because he doesn't work in pharmacy any more either. :whistle:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I worked with him in my old town 150 miles away, at the hospital that some people have referred to as "radioactive". He left before I did to work in a nearby town, and I heard through the grapevine that he had moved to my area. So anyway, I was at a community event, and sure enough, there he was with his family.
:wideyed: He did not know that I had left that area and moved back here (I lived in this city before I moved there) and we chatted for a few minutes.

I'm posting this because he doesn't work in pharmacy any more either. :whistle:

If you had slept with him then this story would have been more interesting and I wouldn't have wasted 30 seconds of my life.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app