Say It Ain't So Chuck

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

docB

Chronically painful
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
This just in from the most prestigious medical journal I read:

http://www.theonion.com/content/opinion/why_was_i_not_informed_about

The relevant passage:

Perhaps you took some kind of sick joy in my ignorance. Maybe all of you have formed a regular gathering of some kind to share a hearty laugh at silly little 12-year-old Sammy Potts, who still thinks Chuck Norris is cool, when there exists in this world another, better guy who actually kills Chuck Norris in one of his movies. Oh, how you must have laughed.

Clearly there has been a grievous error.

Members don't see this ad.

This just in from the most prestigious medical journal I read:

http://www.theonion.com/content/opinion/why_was_i_not_informed_about

The relevant passage:

Perhaps you took some kind of sick joy in my ignorance. Maybe all of you have formed a regular gathering of some kind to share a hearty laugh at silly little 12-year-old Sammy Potts, who still thinks Chuck Norris is cool, when there exists in this world another, better guy who actually kills Chuck Norris in one of his movies. Oh, how you must have laughed.

Clearly there has been a grievous error.

I'm sure they'll print a retraction soon.

or die

wait, they are probably too dead to print anything already.

Members don't see this ad :)
We need a smiley of Chuck roundhousing something. Anyone know how to design smilies?

I'd also love to have one of a smiley dropping his pants with an FMcF over his head.

We need a smiley of Chuck roundhousing something. Anyone know how to design smilies?

I'd also love to have one of a smiley dropping his pants with an FMcF over his head.
perhaps chuck norris needs to roundhouse the onion?

chuck.gif

chuck_norris.png

Or the "FMcF" as a censorship label :laugh:

I especially like the pulling-of-chest-hair move, and when they zoom in and out on the kitten.

I think Chuck just faked his own death so he could go back and kill Bruce Lee later. You know, make the death more humiliating.

I would just like to point out that one of them is actually still alive, and one of them is actually dead. Point of fact: Chuck Norris had a cameo in "Dodgeball," Bruce Lee did not.

[YOUTUBE]OBELvv3UDuk[/YOUTUBE]

I especially like the pulling-of-chest-hair move, and when they zoom in and out on the kitten.

chuck needed to do "the crane" karate kid stye when he was trying to fight on one leg, if do right - no can defence:)

Attachments

• karate kid.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 64