SC fans unite..............

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

carpe diem

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok, we're talking football here, not pharmacy at the moment. (don't tell Brill) I'm one of the few Auburn pharmacy grads posting on this forum so I'm wondering.........

What do you guys think of the game today?

It ought to be a great game 'cause both offenses and defenses rock, even withouth Carson??
 
I know what I way to start the season. I'm definitely rootin for SC though. Norm Chow the offensive coordinator is a fellow Utahn turned Trojan.
 
Ok, we're talking football here, not pharmacy at the moment. (don't tell Brill) I'm one of the few Auburn pharmacy grads posting on this forum so I'm wondering.........

What do you guys think of the game today?

It ought to be a great game 'cause both offenses and defenses rock, even withouth Carson??

Go Gators!