-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Scared?
Started by GrignardRX
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I feel alright...and then I take another Cliff's practice test...and stress out!
Can't wait for Saturday afternoon!
Can't wait for Saturday afternoon!
I'm really nervous...going to try and sleep early tomorrow but I'm not sure if that'll happen 🙁
Also can't wait to get this over with because I'm a bit behind on my PTCE studying =/
Also can't wait to get this over with because I'm a bit behind on my PTCE studying =/
Yeah, tomorrow night I would want to sleep a little early to get well rested...but knowing myself, it's going to be hard to fall asleep because I'm nervous.
Ive been having acid reflux for the past 2 weeks from my stress levels being high.
Wow, comparing the Kaplan practice tests and Cliff practice tests...
The chem section on the Cliffs practice tests is easy compared to the Kaplan.
Except Cliffs has diels-alder...but if you've taken orgo II you can just review it really quick cuz it isn't that bad.
The Kaplan is just too time-consuming, but it does help on your timing. I took the kaplan practice tests first and then worked on the cliffs and it made the cliff seem easy.
The chem section on the Cliffs practice tests is easy compared to the Kaplan.
Except Cliffs has diels-alder...but if you've taken orgo II you can just review it really quick cuz it isn't that bad.
The Kaplan is just too time-consuming, but it does help on your timing. I took the kaplan practice tests first and then worked on the cliffs and it made the cliff seem easy.
Freaking out too. I feel that as I'm going through the review book, I'm not retaining the info. They changed my test time to 12:30pm because of an event on Butler Univ.'s campus.
i'm ready to get this over with! i'm as ready as i can get. nothing is going in and nothing is going out.
i just hope i don't make stoopid, petty mistakes on the test.
GOOD LUCK!! LETS GET TOGETHER AND MESS UP THE CURVE!!! LOL😀
lets make a 58 into the 95%-ile
i just hope i don't make stoopid, petty mistakes on the test.
GOOD LUCK!! LETS GET TOGETHER AND MESS UP THE CURVE!!! LOL😀
lets make a 58 into the 95%-ile
i'm ready to get this over with! i'm as ready as i can get. nothing is going in and nothing is going out.
i just hope i don't make stoopid, petty mistakes on the test.
GOOD LUCK!! LETS GET TOGETHER AND MESS UP THE CURVE!!! LOL😀
lets make a 58 into the 95%-ile
Haha I wish, wow do I wish. Im pretty nervous like everyone else, I only taking my first semester of chem and I never got a chance to prepare the way I wanted to. All we can do now is hope for the best. Good luck everyone!
Hey guys,
I just wanted to wish you all good luck tomorrow! YOU CAN DO IT! Just go in there, stay CALM (easy for me to say, I know). I was in your shoes so I know what you are feeling. Nerves will not help. Eat something before you take the test, and sleep as well as you can tonight.
You are capable of taking this test and doing well.
Good luck!
I just wanted to wish you all good luck tomorrow! YOU CAN DO IT! Just go in there, stay CALM (easy for me to say, I know). I was in your shoes so I know what you are feeling. Nerves will not help. Eat something before you take the test, and sleep as well as you can tonight.
You are capable of taking this test and doing well.
Good luck!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good luck guys.
Anyone taking the test at ASU? If you are, then I might see you tomorrow morning at the SCOB
Anyone taking the test at ASU? If you are, then I might see you tomorrow morning at the SCOB
I am good to go 🙂. Taking cold turkey to see how i will do as practice. I have to leave in 5 hours to make my location on time.
Good Luck all... i see 33 are viewing now !
Good Luck all... i see 33 are viewing now !
i am freakin petrified. taking it at asu tomorrow morning, terrified of failing and not getting into school.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 24
- Views
- 6K
