SCCO alternate list update

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

buntakun86

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone on the alternate list admitted to the entering class? :)

Members don't see this ad.

Me! I was totally set on going to another school but I heard from them yesterday, offering me a seat. Now I'm in a dilemma, but not complaining. :)

me too! i've sent in my deposit to NECO, but i think i will be going to SCCO now :).

Members don't see this ad :)
congrats, guys. :] i'm curious. how did you hear about that from them? e-mail? mail? phone call?

i got an email on tuesday 4/14 then received a letter in the mail on thursday. :)

nice! i wonder. does that mean that they're done picking out of their alternate list?

nice! i wonder. does that mean that they're done picking out of their alternate list?

Probably not. The second deposit deadline is in May, I believe.

Anyone else?

Does anyone know if SCCO is still offering scholarships for those thats on the waitlist?

when did you apply to each of these schools?

i applied to NECO end of december, interviewed in early february, got in right away. i applied to SCCO beginning of january, interviewed late january, got waitlisted, but received the acceptance letter a little more than a week ago!