SCCO - Earliest interview dates

Started by Sight5
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Sight5

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all,

SCCO is my top choice school. I plan to send in my app September 1 on the dot. I just wanted to know when the earliest dates people have been interviewed if they applied September 1 and had everything in order to get to the interview stage.

Mid October? Late September possibly?

Thanks!
 
I don't know the interview dates for this application cycle...but from what I remember, I interviewed on the first day of interviews (on a Saturday) and it was the weekend before Halloween. So I would say the end of October. You really ought to call the admissions office to make sure though.
 
THanks alferec, I called the admissions office earlier today and they said mid October is likely.