JTS

2+ Year Member
Nov 8, 2016
Status
Optometry Student
I'm looking for any recent 2016~ interview questions but can't really find them in here or other websites. I got one this week.. so nervous.. Anyone here had interview @ SCCO?

kh93

2+ Year Member
Nov 6, 2014
Status
Optometry Student
I'm looking for any recent 2016~ interview questions but can't really find them in here or other websites. I got one this week.. so nervous.. Anyone here had interview @ SCCO?
Don't worry at all! The one on one interview is with a faculty member so the questions really depend on who you have! It's very laid back so I wouldn't loose sleep over what questions they'll ask.

Reactions: JTS
OP
J

JTS

2+ Year Member
Nov 8, 2016
Status
Optometry Student
Don't worry at all! The one on one interview is with a faculty member so the questions really depend on who you have! It's very laid back so I wouldn't loose sleep over what questions they'll ask.
Thank you!

That is what everyone said about SCCO interview but after watching the SCCO interview prep videos on youtube, I started to panic a little. In that video, there were some specific hard questions that I would not be able to answer right away.

About the Ads

kh93

2+ Year Member
Nov 6, 2014
Status
Optometry Student
Thank you!

That is what everyone said about SCCO interview but after watching the SCCO interview prep videos on youtube, I started to panic a little. In that video, there were some specific hard questions that I would not be able to answer right away.
Mine wasn't like that at all! Although I did have one of the more relaxed professors interview me!

rlrivera

2+ Year Member
Mar 6, 2017
Status
Pre-Optometry
This is probably too late, but they asked me pretty general interview questions. For example, "Name a time you overcame adversity" etc. Just be genuine and don't be afraid to take a second to think before spitting out an answer. Hope this helps/ I hope you did alright in your interview! :)

About the Ads