SCCO interview questions

Started by deleted810749
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted810749

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm looking for any recent 2016~ interview questions but can't really find them in here or other websites. I got one this week.. so nervous.. Anyone here had interview @ SCCO?
 
I'm looking for any recent 2016~ interview questions but can't really find them in here or other websites. I got one this week.. so nervous.. Anyone here had interview @ SCCO?
Don't worry at all! The one on one interview is with a faculty member so the questions really depend on who you have! It's very laid back so I wouldn't loose sleep over what questions they'll ask.
 
Don't worry at all! The one on one interview is with a faculty member so the questions really depend on who you have! It's very laid back so I wouldn't loose sleep over what questions they'll ask.

Thank you!

That is what everyone said about SCCO interview but after watching the SCCO interview prep videos on youtube, I started to panic a little. In that video, there were some specific hard questions that I would not be able to answer right away.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you!

That is what everyone said about SCCO interview but after watching the SCCO interview prep videos on youtube, I started to panic a little. In that video, there were some specific hard questions that I would not be able to answer right away.
Mine wasn't like that at all! Although I did have one of the more relaxed professors interview me!
 
This is probably too late, but they asked me pretty general interview questions. For example, "Name a time you overcame adversity" etc. Just be genuine and don't be afraid to take a second to think before spitting out an answer. Hope this helps/ I hope you did alright in your interview! 🙂