SCCO Interview

Started by preoptkat
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

preoptkat

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have an interview at SCCO coming up soon! Does anyone have any advice? Like what kind of questions they ask or what I should bring?

Thanks!
 
I have an interview at SCCO coming up soon! Does anyone have any advice? Like what kind of questions they ask or what I should bring?

Thanks!
From what I have heard, the interview process seems very fun at SCCO! When went to their summer admissions workshop they said a lot of the faculty are friendly for the most part and they understand the nervousness that most applicants have when they get interviewed. Dr. Munroe suggested that you have a folder with you and to make sure you have questions for whoever is interviewing you, also make sure you get their contact info so that you can send a thank you email after!

On a side note, may I ask what you OAT/GPA was when you applied? I am also in the process of submitting my application and SCCO is my top choice!

Good luck with it!