SCCO interview

Started by Rachelwu58
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Rachelwu58

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know how soon I can get a feedback after the interview at SCCO? I am extremely nervous about it. I had my interview 2 days ago, and I can't wait to know the result!
 
Don't worry, you'll know soon. I interviewed on a Thursday, and I knew my fate by the next Wednesday. From what I've observed, SCCO seems to have a relatively quick response time.
Rachelwu58 said:
Does anyone know how soon I can get a feedback after the interview at SCCO? I am extremely nervous about it. I had my interview 2 days ago, and I can't wait to know the result!
 
bobsacamenoh said:
Don't worry, you'll know soon. I interviewed on a Thursday, and I knew my fate by the next Wednesday. From what I've observed, SCCO seems to have a relatively quick response time.

What do you think about the interview? I found myself being nervous, even though the student in the interview team said I didn't seem like it at all! I felt like I was fired with questions that were mostly based on what I wrote on my personal statements. May I know if you are part of the class of 2010 yet?