SCCO Weekday Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bobsacamenoh

Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wondering if any has scheduled a weekday interview with SCCO.

Thanks.

B. Sacamenoh
 
Did you have any questions reguarding SCCO or their interview process? I am currently a student there.

OD2B07
 
OD2B07 said:
Did you have any questions reguarding SCCO or their interview process? I am currently a student there.

OD2B07

I doubt you'll know, but do you know which staff/students/professors are interviewing candidates on the 29th (this coming Saturday)? I'm wondering how casual or formal the interviews will be.
 
OD2B07 said:
Did you have any questions reguarding SCCO or their interview process? I am currently a student there.

OD2B07

How well would I need to do on the interview/impromptu essay given my stats?

3.73 prereq GPA calculated for SCCO
330AA/330TS

I think I interview well and I really enjoy tooting my own horn (j/k), but, then again, I was granted 2 interviews last year and got rejected 2 times - haha.