Scco

Started by score_7
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

score_7

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Everyone,

I haven't really seen much comments on SCCO...I thought it was quite competitive since most applicants I've actually spoken to had said it was their first choice -- unless it's because i'm from the west?

Anyone applying/interviewing/accepting here? (heard it's pretty intense)
Any comments on the school/curriculum itself?
 
I am wondering if those accepted to SCCO know about scholarship opportunites there or if anyone that recently graduated from there may have some knowledge on the issue. How much $ can be obtained via scholarship and how hard is the $ to obtain?
 
gsinccom said:
I am wondering if those accepted to SCCO know about scholarship opportunites there or if anyone that recently graduated from there may have some knowledge on the issue. How much $ can be obtained via scholarship and how hard is the $ to obtain?


i have an interview with them next monday...ill be sure to ask