Schaum's EASY outline

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PreDent08

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Tried doing a search, but couldn't find anyone that used Schaum's EASY outline for biology. I started reading a little and it's pretty good. This book is only 154 pgs and is derived from the original Schaum's outline for biology that's 455 pgs.

Has anyone used the schaum's smaller EASY outline for bio and is it enough with kaplan blue book, or should I go for the original schams/AP cliffs?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I have both KAPLANs big purprle DAT book with a dental mirror on it (has all subjects except PAT) and Schaum's Biology outline (32 chapters). The Schaum's book is way more detailed than Kaplan for bio. Now, whether its overkill for the DAT.........someone who has taken it can answer that. I think its good.

I looked through it and it really isnt enough for the DAT. Now if you are really tight on time and need to refresh, it may help. IMO, the material in it is just too basic and it is really stuff you should know.