Schedule or no schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

1TrickUnicorn

Future smilemaker
Reaction score
I signed up for the DAT for the winter but im not sure whether i should follow a schedule or not. I heard good and bad things about ari's bootcamp schedule so im debating if i should follow it or not. Im taking 3 classes and working as a researcher in a lab part-time.

Members don't see this ad.

Ari's schedule is great for some people but not everyone. If you have many things on your plate you might want to try it for a few days and see if you like it, if not, it's perfectly fine going at your own pace

xox

Reactions: 1 user
I tried doing Ari's schedule during classes and research as well. It's definitely gonna be very hard to follow that schedule exactly. I'd recommend spreading out the workload of 1 day to 2 days instead. But it also depends on how much time you have before your scheduled DAT. I think Ari's schedule is a great place to start. From there, you can decide if you want to focus more or less on a particular subject. For example, I didn't focus much on QR or RC until a couple weeks before my exam because I needed more time on the sciences.

Reactions: 1 users
I did ari's schedule but during the summer so I had nothing else to conflict with it. It was a good amount of work so I'd try it and then see if you can manage on top of your commitments. If you can't then try to modify it or just make your own.

Members don't see this ad :)
I followed aris schedule but changed bits to suit my own study habits for example he wanted you to cover all of anatomy and physiology in 2 days and I was like nah that ain't happening lol in other words it's a good place to start but don't worry if you stray or feel like your falling behind.