Schedule question

Started by CJ11B
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

CJ11B

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone, since I started from behind (I forgot lots of math and had to start a couple levels back) I am now trying to play catch up as I only have gen chem 1 under my belt and will be starting my sophomore year. My schedule next semester is going to be looking like gen chem 2 + lab, bio 1 +lab, calc 1 (an easier calc class for non math/engineering majors) english 2 and public speaking. Does this seem a little bit too hard? I want to catch up so I can take organic in the spring but I also don't want to kill my gpa. I use the GI bill so I go to school full time and will not be working. Thanks for any input!