Step I schedule to prep for step 1

Started by optiplex
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

optiplex

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone, I am new here at SDN...I am planning out a studying schedule for taking step 1 in June. I was wondering if everyone has a 4-6wks schedule that he/she followed and don't mind me take a look at. thanx!
 
DUDE, who the F has 6 weeks to study for step one??? Michigan Med has a pretty good 28 day plan...search for it on yahoo. To those of you who have 6 weeks after classes, before clinical skills week...damn you all
 
Originally posted by wtwei02
DUDE, who the F has 6 weeks to study for step one??? Michigan Med has a pretty good 28 day plan...search for it on yahoo. To those of you who have 6 weeks after classes, before clinical skills week...damn you all

8 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad