Scheduling Duke Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lizparker

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been invited to interview at Duke, but the status web page says that the scheduling module is under maintenance. Has anyone else had this problem? I know that they only interview until March 1, and I would like to be able to schedule my interview as soon as possible so I can make flight reservations, etc. I called the admissions office, and they said to try back later, but it has been a few days. Any suggestions?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi there.

Your best bet, I think, is to call the admissions office again and explain the problem. You need sufficient time to make travel arrangements, and they'll understand that.

Last year, I had problems scheduling a Duke regional interview -- the interviewer they assigned me was 8 hours away and wanted to interview me in his car (!??!). I desperately wanted to request someone more local, but was really hesitant to call the admissions office -- thought they'd be annoyed with me for making trouble. But they were very understanding and pleasant about it.

Good luck!

:wink: :cool: :) :cool: :wink:

It worked fine for me... That was last Thursday evening. Have you tried it in a different web browser, or a different computer? Maybe the problem is at your end. If not, I'd suggest you call them and bug them. :D I think they'll understand.

And, if you're going to be there March 1st, let me know. Maybe I'll see you there! :D

Good luck!

the duke admission's office is very nice. Ask for Ms. Elwell. She is in charge of regional interviews. She is very nice. She helped me out decide if I should do a regional or not. Good luck.

dukee