Scheduling interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fsddsms

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
To those that got multiple interviews so far or in previous cycles, how are you guys scheduling the interviews timewise from each other?

Right now im trying to figure out how close I should put my Case interview with the NOVA one. I'm booked for the Comfort Suite in Ft. Lauderdale sept. 30-oct.2(Wed-Friday) with an interview oct. 1(Thursday) at Nova and flying back home on the 2nd.(Friday)

Should I schedule Case the following week right after?
Do you do them like one interview a week then schedule to fly out the next week? Thanks for your input.

Members don't see this ad.

Oh classes aren't a problem I already graduated :) ... Yea i'm thinking the following week for Case and just do on a week depending on how many more come. Thanks for the reply!

Members don't see this ad :)
My nova interview is oct. 1st and I just booked my flight. Only am staying one night though. Just scheduled my case interview for the 7th which was the earliest available slot.

what airline flight did you book and how much was it? Im staying at comfort suite for 3 days though sep30-oct2. im still looking around for a cheap flight atm.

I used Airtran and it was $180 round trip from buffalo. Does your hotel offer a shuttle to/from the airport? I was told it was a $22 cab fare each way.

Yea comfort suite inn is 82/night with NOVA discount. They told me they will pick me up from the airport and even take me to the interview; pick me up from interview/ and take me back to airport as needed from like 5am-midnight lol. They got free continental breakfast too and wifi. I think it's worth it because of the free rides.

Yea comfort suite inn is 82/night with NOVA discount. They told me they will pick me up from the airport and even take me to the interview; pick me up from interview/ and take me back to airport as needed from like 5am-midnight lol. They got free continental breakfast too and wifi. I think it's worth it because of the free rides.

How did you get the NOVA discount to go through? it won't work for me.

My preference was to knock them out as close together as possible so as not to give myself too much time to dwell on how the previous ones might have gone. I interviewed at Louisville on a Monday and then flew to DC that Thursday for a Friday interview. My last interview was the following Wednesday. I did miss school and work, but everyone was cool with it. Long story short, it depends on if you'd prefer to just get it over with or if you'd like time to recover after each one. Good luck!