Scheduling Nova Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

trident007

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I haven't received my letter in the mail yet, but I am wondering if anyone who has scheduled their interview at Nova already would mind sharing whether you are assigned a specific interview date or if you are able to pick from a couple of dates?

Also, do the interviews occur Mon. - Fri. or on the weekends?

Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't received my letter in the mail yet, but I am wondering if anyone who has scheduled their interview at Nova already would mind sharing whether you are assigned a specific interview date or if you are able to pick from a couple of dates?

Also, do the interviews occur Mon. - Fri. or on the weekends?

Thanks in advance.

They pick the weeday date. They don't let you change it. Mines a Wednesday, talk about missing a lot of school since Im traveling from the Dakota

Just out of curiosity, approximately when are the dates that they are offering? I am worried about a conflict :confused:

Just out of curiosity, approximately when are the dates that they are offering? I am worried about a conflict :confused:
It's random. When I told them, they said it was set in stone. Look at predents to see what other interview dates people have.

Keep in touch and see if they change. I already have reservations for Mid Oct.