Scholarship help?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

endlessmaze

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,

I am a zoology major with pre-veterinary option with junior standing and a 4.2 GPA. I recently applied to a scholarship and was selected as one of 24 finalists from more than 10,500 entries. However, to select the 5 winners, the contest relies on public vote. If you have a few seconds, I would really appreciate it if you could vote for my entry and help me pay for school. You just have to enter your email and validate in the confirmation email. I figured that other pre-vet students would understand how damn expensive school is and might cast a few votes my way. If you have any questions, please let me know.

If you feel inclined, please vote here.

Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

This thread will probably get deleted (and rightly so!), but a 4.2 GPA? I didn't realize grade inflation spilled over into universities.

It doesn't. The 4.2 is from the local college. I'm transferring to the university in the fall.

I knew posting here might be sort of a long shot. Do you have any ideas for a more appropriate place to post? I figured those in my field might be more driven to help me out than the average person.

Status
Not open for further replies.