Scholarships/Bursaries at SGU?

Started by doctaroo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

doctaroo

New Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone,

I hear that attending SGU is 44 K tuition / year now. 😱

That's just tuition!

I might opt for waiting a year and applying to other schools if there are no breaks!

Are there any scholarships or bursaries available? If there are, how much $$ is available. I hope there's enough to make a significant dent in that tuition.


Here's a short bio if that helps:
Canadian citizen
GPA= high 3.7s
MCAT= 9 9 11 Q = 29Q
 
Hey everyone,

I hear that attending SGU is 44 K tuition / year now. 😱

That's just tuition!

I might opt for waiting a year and applying to other schools if there are no breaks!

Are there any scholarships or bursaries available? If there are, how much $$ is available. I hope there's enough to make a significant dent in that tuition.


Here's a short bio if that helps:
Canadian citizen
GPA= high 3.7s
MCAT= 9 9 11 Q = 29Q

WHy not apply to AUC, ROSS or SABA? SABA is a fraction of the SGU cost and gives you the same thing.