Scholarships

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

physicaltherapyapplicant

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! I was just wondering if anyone had any advice on approaching scholarships!

What scholarships did you apply for? Any recommendations? Are there any blogs/articles anyone has read that dive into this process?

I appreciate any and all help. :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys! I was just wondering if anyone had any advice on approaching scholarships!

What scholarships did you apply for? Any recommendations? Are there any blogs/articles anyone has read that dive into this process?

I appreciate any and all help. :)
Many programs offer merit scholarships for having a certain GPA. I had this at Columbia and was also offered one at USC. That's one place to start

Reactions: 1 user
Many programs offer merit scholarships for having a certain GPA. I had this at Columbia and was also offered one at USC. That's one place to start
Do programs also give this type of scholarship to students who might not have the best overall GPA because of a slow start, but have very good last 60 credits/post bacc or are just very well rounded candidates?

Do programs also give this type of scholarship to students who might not have the best overall GPA because of a slow start, but have very good last 60 credits/post bacc or are just very well rounded candidates?
For us, there was a threshold you had to meet that changed each semester. At first it was based on your undergrad GPA, but then each subsequent semester, it was based on your DPT GPA.