Scholarships

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

foroneaudience

Foroneaudience
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there are scholarships available for students going into their first year of pharmacy school? If so, where can I find information about them. And I'm not talking about signing a contract with a pharmacy where you have to work for them after you graduate.

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know if there are scholarships available for students going into their first year of pharmacy school? If so, where can I find information about them. And I'm not talking about signing a contract with a pharmacy where you have to work for them after you graduate.

You should contact your school about that. You won't see that much information about scholarships on search engine. I've been searching for weeks now and find nothing. Individual school have some kind of scholarships and minority and disadvantaged students can apply to the Health student scholarships from the government ( Well you need to qualify for low income family).Paying for pharmacy school is mostly loan. You will get out with a lot of loan but will be able to pay it off when ya graduate

Members don't see this ad :)

Student.gov was a good resource. I posted a few others about 3 months ago. I'll try to find and bump if you can't find it.

At my school we aren't available for school scholarships until we've completed one year of pharmacy school, that's why I'm looking for scholarships outside of the school.

Also, I searched but couldn't find the thread, sorry for repeating the subject. Can anyone paste the link?