Scholarships

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hopefulprept

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was recently accepted to the University of Mississippi Medical Center, and now I am looking for scholarships. Did anyone have any luck finding scholarships for their first year of PT school?

Members don't see this ad.

I was recently accepted to the University of Mississippi Medical Center, and now I am looking for scholarships. Did anyone have any luck finding scholarships for their first year of PT school?

Do a search on this forum for same topic....I made a suggestion for Health South Rehab. some of the centers support PT students via a tuition assistance program, you have to check w/ the individual HR dept to see if they participate. I was lucky and found one locally ...I am now an indentured servent upon graduation / licenseure......for 2yrs. Then they also have tuition reimbursement when hired. . You have to do intensive searches for medical scholarships, in and out of state and check many of the philenthorpic organizations that support advance degrees.
And since scholarships are competitive you won't get much more info from those of as also looking for scholarships. truth be told.