Scholl Dress Code

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bluebug

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering, does anyone know what the dress code is for 1st pod students at Scholl?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Casual for classes, clinic is obviously clinic attire. You'll need a pair of scrubs for anatomy lab. But ya, most of the days you can wear a t-shirt with shorts or jeans.

Are there schools with dress codes/1st-2nd year? If so, that will save me some app fees.

Members don't see this ad :)
Are there schools with dress codes/1st-2nd year? If so, that will save me some app fees.
AzPOD has a dress code. It started with my class (2012), and I assume that it will be the same for the new class. Dress code is business casual (ie slacks and a collared shirt) or scrubs. It is relaxed during the summer, so right now basically everyone is wearing shorts and t-shirts. I don't think it is a big deal, but I came from an undergrad school with a stricter dress code. I know some in my class don't like it.

AzPOD has a dress code. It started with my class (2012), and I assume that it will be the same for the new class. Dress code is business casual (ie slacks and a collared shirt) or scrubs. It is relaxed during the summer, so right now basically everyone is wearing shorts and t-shirts. I don't think it is a big deal, but I came from an undergrad school with a stricter dress code. I know some in my class don't like it.

Does everyone wear scrubs? That's what I would do for sure.

Yeah, scrubs are pretty popular, but most people seem to just wear business casual. Scrubs have to be matching (no scrub bottoms with t-shirts), and I only have so many pairs of scrubs, so I think most people wear scrubs once or twice a week is all, and then normal the other days.