Scholl Interview Oct. 12: if you're looking for a place to stay

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HappyPomme

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I have an interview at Scholl Podiatry on Oct. 12th and booked a room at one of their recommended hotels, and it ended up being a room with 2 double beds. So just wanted to post here asking if anyone is interested in sharing a double occupancy room. Its cheaper this way and also serves as providing some company hahaha Message me for more info if you're interested.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Hi everyone,

I have an interview at Scholl Podiatry on Oct. 12th and booked a room at one of their recommended hotels, and it ended up being a room with 2 double beds. So just wanted to post here asking if anyone is interested in sharing a double occupancy room. Its cheaper this way and also serves as providing some company hahaha Message me for more info if you're interested.
Portal wouldn’t allow me any choice whatsoever. Only gave me one day, I tried to book for 12th cause I’ll save any money I possibly can at this point! Anyway, I’m up after you so I’ll definitely be trying to pull some info from you. Sorry couldn’t help. Missed opportunity.

Portal wouldn’t allow me any choice whatsoever. Only gave me one day, I tried to book for 12th cause I’ll save any money I possibly can at this point! Anyway, I’m up after you so I’ll definitely be trying to pull some info from you. Sorry couldn’t help. Missed opportunity.
hahahah thanks for trying though! You could always try calling them and asking them, im sure they wouldnt mind fitting in one more person in their interview scheadule (i did that once and it worked!) but anyways, i dont mind staying by myself- just wanted to get the word out there in case anyone was looking for a place to stay the night before.

And yeah, message me closer towards that date and i can tell u how my interview went if u want some more info :)