1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

School Application fee

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by Neurodent, Sep 18, 2002.

1. Neurodent

Neurodent Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

Dental Student
    Some schools require that you send them a fee as soon as you submit your application to AADSAS. Any suggestions on how to do this. Did anyone send a check with a letter of introduction?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. bres

bres Member
    7+ Year Member

I just sent a check with other stuffs if required.

Just in case, I wrote my name and SS# on the check so that they can easily process.

Some schools mail you a receipt, but you can also call them to see if they received it after few weeks.

4. ItsGavinC

Dentist Moderator Emeritus 15+ Year Member

Dentist
    YES! I mailed my fee with a brief letter in business reply format. I expressed the things I liked about the school I was applying to, and how I looked forward to hearing from them.