School Codes for Financial Aid

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MichaelVicksDog

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sup ya'll,

Where can I look up the dental school codes for financial aid? I was lazy and didn't write it down when I was at interviews and since then I've been lazy and haven't started financial aid. :(

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

MichaelVicksDog

Members don't see this ad.

Which school?

you can always search when you are doing FAFSA. There is a page that asks for the school code when you are filling out FAFSA, you can type in the school name or address so you can get the code for your school.

Members don't see this ad :)
i hope this saves u a bit of time, these are the codes for the schools i applied to:

nyu - 002785
tufts- E00519
maryland - 002104
pittsburgh-E00750
buffalo-002837

Sup ya'll,

Where can I look up the dental school codes for financial aid? I was lazy and didn't write it down when I was at interviews and since then I've been lazy and haven't started financial aid. :(

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

MichaelVicksDog

fin aid to pay for your cls? solid

you can always search when you are doing FAFSA. There is a page that asks for the school code when you are filling out FAFSA, you can type in the school name or address so you can get the code for your school.
When I tried searching, I only got the undergraduate school codes. Or I'm just ******ed :(

I need codes for Columbia, UCLA, and UPenn. Thank you so much in advance.

CLS will be a present, don't be a hater.

Come on help a brotha out! I'm trying to finish this FAFSA this wek :)