School comparison info website?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Little Etoile

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there a website for DO schools that has all the basic info you need to know for applying, such as percentage in-state vs out-of-state applicants, average age, male vs. female, class size, etc.?

Trying to decide if I should rush order transcripts to apply last minute to Arizona. :) Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Is there a website for DO schools that has all the basic info you need to know for applying, such as percentage in-state vs out-of-state applicants, average age, male vs. female, class size, etc.?

Trying to decide if I should rush order transcripts to apply last minute to Arizona. :) Thanks in advance!

US News... I feel like I should get paid for advertising it... It is my answer for everything.

US News... I feel like I should get paid for advertising it... It is my answer for everything.

The only article I can find only shows the top two's stats, but to see the rest you need to buy a premium account...?