School List Advice

Started by Crush_40
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I have already submitted and been verified. I'm looking to see if there are any schools I have overlooked that might better round out my list.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have already submitted and been verified. I'm looking to see if there are any schools I have overlooked that might better round out my list.


More TX schools? Other midwestern schools? I had similar stats and didn't get II from the top half of your list but there's a lot of factors to an app.
 
As a neuroscience interested student it would be in your interest to apply to Columbia, Harvard HST, Yale, Cornell, NYU, Penn, WashU, Stanford, UCSD. I would remove Maryland, Rutgers, UNC. You will almost certainly get into UAB.
 
If you're looking for another mid-tier school to add, I'd recommend Ohio State as I believe they have a solid neuroscience program.
 
As a neuroscience interested student it would be in your interest to apply to Columbia, Harvard HST, Yale, Cornell, NYU, Penn, WashU, Stanford, UCSD. I would remove Maryland, Rutgers, UNC. You will almost certainly get into UAB.

Why would you remove UNC? They have a strong neuroscience program

And Maryland as well (don’t know about Rutgers)