• Set Yourself Up For Success Webinar

October 6, 2021 at 2 PM Eastern/11 AM Pacific
    SDN and Osmosis are teaming up to help you get set up for success this school year! We'll be covering study tips, healthy habits, and meeting mentors.

Register Now!

• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

School List Advice

i0anas

5+ Year Member
May 8, 2015
  1. Pre-Medical
Hi everyone! I'm a reapplicant (applied 2019-2020 cycle to both MD and DO, although I applied very late in the DO cycle). Received 2 MD II, 1 post II-R and 1 waitlist, 1 DO II, also waitlisted. I'm an ORM and a Virginia resident.

Stats
MCAT 516, cGPA: 3.65, sGPA: 3.58.

1500+ clinical hours, 1000+ clinical/nonclinical volunteering (at a free clinic where I have both clinical and nonclinical responsibilities), very little research and no pubs. I also have some unique writing EC's.

I have submitted my primary, waiting for verification. Here's my current MD school list (starred schools indicate I'd be a new applicant):
Albany
Albert Einstein*
BU
California University
Drexel
EVMS
Geisinger
GW
Loyola
NYMC
Oakland
Pittsburgh*
Quinnipiac
Rosalind Franklin
Seton Hall*
Stony Brook
SUNY Downstate
Penn State
Thomas Jefferson
VCU
Wake Forest

Any advice on schools I should add/drop? I'm planning to apply DO as well but have a better idea of what schools I will be applying to. I've only sent my primary to Wake Forest currently. Thanks for your help!!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.