MD School list feedback/WAMC ~3.55c 512 MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pooker_

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the help.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
You can remove schools such as Utah, Wright State, Rutgers, UCLA, Arizona, Geisinger, Virginia Tech that accept very few non residents with your stats and no connection to the state. You could add these schools:
Temple
Jefferson
Western Michigan
Creighton
any new schools that may open for 2019 (Kaiser, Roseman)

You can remove schools such as Utah, Wright State, Rutgers, UCLA, Arizona, Geisinger, Virginia Tech that accept very few non residents with your stats and no connection to the state. You could add these schools:
Temple
Jefferson
Western Michigan
Creighton
any new schools that may open for 2019 (Kaiser, Roseman)
For the ones that you are recommending I remove -- Are those stats skewed down by leniency on IS and being tougher on OOS? Like at Wright and AZ I had 75th+ percentile of their accepted students, I wasn't sure if that would be enough to outweigh my poor GPA and being OOS.

Members don't see this ad :)
For the ones that you are recommending I remove -- Are those stats skewed down by leniency on IS and being tougher on OOS? Like at Wright and AZ I had 75th+ percentile of their accepted students, I wasn't sure if that would be enough to outweigh my poor GPA and being OOS.
Yes, the stats are much higher for nonresidents with no connection to the state.

Yes, the stats are much higher for nonresidents with no connection to the state.
Do you have any other recommendations for my overall app. I'm just worried I may not even get II's with my GPA/EC's.