School List

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medprospect22

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

All advice will be appreciated.

GPA: 3.79, sGPA: 3.7. MCAT: 515 (129/128/129/129)
though first time I got a 511 (128/128/123/132). I have already sent most of my secondaries in before my new scores had come back. I am hoping that many of the schools will have waited for my new scores before writing me off, but who knows.

So my plan right now is to add maybe one or two more safety schools in case that the original schools that I had applied to have already written me off for my poor original bio score.

I have 1400 hours of clinical exp., 50 hours shadowing, 400 hours of community service (clinical and nonclinical), working for AmeriCorp City Year with my gap year, and have around 250 hours of research (no publications).

Anyway, schools I already sent secondaries in (Florida resident):
UF
Miami
FIU
Albany
FSU
New York Med
Oakland Beumont
Penn State
Rush
U of Arizona (Tucson)
UCF
Wright State.

Tomorrow I will be turning in secondaries to:
USF
FAU
Albert Einstein's

and just added Hofstra, Baylor, and Drexel to my list.

Do you think I will be good with the last 6 or should I add a couple more?
Also my dad went to UCLA for undergrad. Do I have any shot whatsoever OOS?

Thanks again

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Your best chances are at your Florida schools. Baylor is a reach but all your other schools are reasonable.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi guys,

All advice will be appreciated.

GPA: 3.79, sGPA: 3.7. MCAT: 515 (129/128/129/129)
though first time I got a 511 (128/128/123/132). I have already sent most of my secondaries in before my new scores had come back. I am hoping that many of the schools will have waited for my new scores before writing me off, but who knows.

So my plan right now is to add maybe one or two more safety schools in case that the original schools that I had applied to have already written me off for my poor original bio score.

I have 1400 hours of clinical exp., 50 hours shadowing, 400 hours of community service (clinical and nonclinical), working for AmeriCorp City Year with my gap year, and have around 250 hours of research (no publications).

Anyway, schools I already sent secondaries in (Florida resident):
UF
Miami
FIU
Albany
FSU
New York Med
Oakland Beumont
Penn State
Rush
U of Arizona (Tucson)
UCF
Wright State.

Tomorrow I will be turning in secondaries to:
USF
FAU
Albert Einstein's

and just added Hofstra, Baylor, and Drexel to my list.

Do you think I will be good with the last 6 or should I add a couple more?
Also my dad went to UCLA for undergrad. Do I have any shot whatsoever OOS?

Thanks again

Hello i am considering also Florida schools, would like to know if you get accepted and which school?
Thanks