School list...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CUDental

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone - I'm trying to finalize my list of schools to apply to for 09 and am looking for some feedback to make sure I'm on the right track. I'm a bio major at Creighton w/ a 3.9 GPA and 4.0 science GPA. DAT was 21/21/27. I'm in some extracurriculars, I've done some shadowing, and I volunteer at a free dental clinic. I have MN residency. Here goes:

Minnesota
Creighton
Nebraska
Marquette
Washington
UCSF
Pacific
UCLA
Columbia
Penn
Harvard
UNC

Should I add some more "safety" schools? I think I would like to remove a couple of the "reach" schools, but I'm not sure how without actually seeing them in person (they all look great on paper...). Should I leave them all there and just wait and see if I can get into any of them? Any input/info would be appreciated. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone - I'm trying to finalize my list of schools to apply to for 09 and am looking for some feedback to make sure I'm on the right track. I'm a bio major at Creighton w/ a 3.9 GPA and 4.0 science GPA. DAT was 21/21/27. I'm in some extracurriculars, I've done some shadowing, and I volunteer at a free dental clinic. I have MN residency. Here goes:

Minnesota
Creighton
Nebraska
Marquette
Washington
UCSF
Pacific
UCLA
Columbia
Penn
Harvard
UNC

Should I add some more "safety" schools? I think I would like to remove a couple of the "reach" schools, but I'm not sure how without actually seeing them in person (they all look great on paper...). Should I leave them all there and just wait and see if I can get into any of them? Any input/info would be appreciated. Thanks!

with all do respect from ur stats what "safety" do u need???

Minnesota
Creighton
Nebraska
Marquette
Washington
UCSF
Pacific
UCLA
Columbia
Penn
Harvard
UNC

Just apply to 1 school that appreciates your DAT score, and you are in ;).
1 school...