school me on consultant pharmacist

Started by Muse600
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Muse600

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ASCP "consultant pharmacist" seminar in Vegas baby...

...for an alluring $39

I was gonna go hit the desert on dirt bikes anyways...but might also check that out?

Anyone here a consultant?

what exactly do you do?

is this in addition to retail job or does it supplement it?

CAM00809_1.jpg
 
Last edited:
I have had a week in the field on my most recent rotation. We were visiting aa different nursing home each day targeting elimination and therapeutic alternatives to Beer's Criteria medications. We also focused on anti psychotic use with emphasis on attempting to titrate down or d/c meds. Definitely check it out if you can, I loved it.