School recommendations for postbac BCP online classes?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nowaysurvey

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I think I may need to take a couple of high level science classes to boost my GPA and stay competitive during my gap year. Can any of you guys recommend some schools (preferably good/big name schools) where I can take one or two online high level science (probably biology) classes that won't necessarily break the bank?

There's a community college located near me that offers A&P II, which I haven't taken yet. I think it'll be $600 for the semester. I haven't taken any community classes nor online classes, so I'm not exactly sure if dental schools favor them. But I took a quick look at Dr. Toothache's guide, and my state school does seem to accept CC classes.

Personally, I didn't intend on taking any extra classes but the dean of my state school suggested that I take some classes to stay competitive and/or increase my GPA a bit higher. I graduated from a private university, so money is a bit tight and I definitely do not want to break the bank since I currently volunteer during my free time and do not work.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I would probably pick being competitive.

But I think taking high level science classes, online or in class, will allow me to be a competitive pre-dental student does it not?

Just trying to be relevant without breaking the bank here.

Anyways, a bump. If anyone knows of a good place for high level online classes that won't break the bank please help me.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
"High level science classes", CC, and online classes do not belong in the same sentence.

Reactions: 1 user
Do not take online classes.... Especially not if they are a pre req.

Community College really isn't any better either you really need to take classes in person at a 4 year university