School vs. constant email checking??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tensyle

3 more months
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
guys, im totally phasing out of my classes to just check emails to see if any new status updates have been made...lol anyone else?

Members don't see this ad.

Between email and SDN, I don't have time for school.

lol thats how i feel. i think im trying my best to stop cehcking emails by hooking onto SDN..not sure which will make me freak out even more

Members don't see this ad :)
Get a Blackberry. When you're in class and the little red light comes on, you can sneak a peek at your e-mail.

I'm sitting in "Public Health" right now :) Gotta keep up on the status checks and SDN forums.

well i'm working, and after we're done seeing patients for the day I run off to start my laptop to check my email...then end up searching through SDN to find out if anyone else has been accepted anywhere.

well i'm working, and after we're done seeing patients for the day I run off to start my laptop to check my email...then end up searching through SDN to find out if anyone else has been accepted anywhere.

hahah thats what i do riiiight after class...find the nearest table/chair, prop open the computer and frantically start typing lol

heres to premeds

lol thats how i feel. i think im trying my best to stop cehcking emails by hooking onto SDN..not sure which will make me freak out even more

ditto! everytime i see "Gmail - Inbox (1)" my heart skips a beat...

hahaa.. i'm definitely a member of this club! when im not checking my email before and after each and every activity, i'm signed on sitting at home glancing at my Gmail screen even in the middle of a movie with subtitles

hahaa.. i'm definitely a member of this club! when im not checking my email before and after each and every activity, i'm signed on sitting at home glancing at my Gmail screen even in the middle of a movie with subtitles

thats hardcore. you should tell the adcoms how committed you are :laugh: