-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
School with Highest Female/Male Ratio?
Started by dumbguy
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I dont know about that. Girls don't like guys who are not wealthy.
i happen to be one of the few wealthy pharmacy students. I'm just in pharmacy school to meet girls.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I dont know about that. Girls don't like guys who are not wealthy.
WTF, you don't know half of it. And since when you represent the girls?

If the girl is interested in you b/c of your wealth, you're in for some deep shi*
To the OP: I wonder if you have enough time for all that drama

I want to apply to these schools. Imagine all the girls fighting over me.😀
Wow, what a winner!
I heard of some schools which are 80/20 but not 90/10.I want to apply to these schools. Imagine all the girls fighting over me.😀
WTF, you don't know half of it. And since when you represent the girls?![]()
Keep being poor. Girls love poor guys!
I hope this is a joke..... if it isn't, then I hope you explain to your interviewers exactly why you want to go to pharmacy school, as you've so clearly stated for us here...
Unfortunately, what I have noticed is that 40% of the girls in pharmacy school are NOT single, however if you're the kind of guy that has no remorse over breaking people up...
USC pharmacy is known to have more finer girls than the average pharmacy school. It makes sense...It's southern California!
That's not true... there are more finer girls in the South.. not at Southern Cal. I went to Southern Cal... but precepted at various Southern pharmacy schools.
I'm a 3rd time reapplicant and I've noticed that during my 2nd and 3rd interview, the girls have gotten uglier. Any reason except that there's more competition and the nerdy girls usually win out?
I usually don't spoon-feed trolls, but you're really an ass. Hopefully you'll remain an applicant (and single) and won't actually get in anywhere. 👍
Last edited:
I'm a 3rd time reapplicant and I've noticed that during my 2nd and 3rd interview, the girls have gotten uglier. Any reason except that there's more competition and the nerdy girls usually win out?
Oh, boy.
As for being rich or poor, that doesn't really matter as much in pharmacy school because everyone knows that once you graduate from school... you'll be pulling in a six-figure salary. You may be piss poor now but in a few years... you'll be better off that 90-95% of the guys out there.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I usually don't spoon-feed trolls, but you're really an ass. Hopefully you'll remain an applicant and won't actually get in anywhere. 👍
Agreed.
Oh, boy.
As for being rich or poor, that doesn't really matter as much in pharmacy school because everyone knows that once you graduate from school... you'll be pulling in a six-figure salary. You may be piss poor now but in a few years... you'll be better off that 90-95% of the guys out there.
Yeah, I'm pretty much eligible for medicaid and food stamps right now.
I'm a 3rd time reapplicant and I've noticed that during my 2nd and 3rd interview, the girls have gotten uglier. Any reason except that there's more competition and the nerdy girls usually win out?

Based on the responses you are getting here - you might be right . And not just nerdy girls - guys too.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 453
- Replies
- 9
- Views
- 5K