Schools and AADSAS DAT scores

Started by Moonie87
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Moonie87

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do schools check the DAT scores online or do they wait for AADSAS to mail them out, or does it just depend on the school 😕. I checked my AADSAS today and it just said date taken and date received, no more information.

Any reply is appreciated.
 
I took my DAT in November and almost every school asked me to fax them my unofficial copy. I would call the schools and ask if they would like you to do that. But I am pretty sure as long as AADSAS has received them then any school can look at them.

Did you notify every school that you would be taking / re-taking them this late? 🙂
 
I took the DAT Dec/14, two schools told me to fax them a copy.

3 said they will only accept official scores, the last 2 I can't get hold of anyone in admissions, so at the end I just left a message and I am just hoping some day someone will call me back.

I guess now they can see them, so I will just wait.

Thanks for replying