Schools and Their Passage Rates

Started by optojake
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

optojake

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know if there is a place to look at all the schools passage rates for NBEO part 1?
 
I don't think it's ever been compiled into one place. Some schools don't even post it on their own website. It's really frustrating especially for the pre-opt students who need help making their decisions.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just asking it again would be easier.

I think no matter what school you choose you will be ready for boards. There will be questions that you have no clue on. But in reality I felt like 95% of the questions I had a least a basic understanding of the question. Good Luck!
 
oh, i've already passed boards part 1, i was just curious.

btw, ryan_eyeball, did you go to Indiana and are you a 4th year?
 
oh, i've already passed boards part 1, i was just curious.

btw, ryan_eyeball, did you go to Indiana and are you a 4th year?

Umsl, 2006 grad. Personally I enjoyed having John McGreal, OD in the same city who taught some of the courses at the university. It was an invaluable experience to have an OD in the trenches that could relay valuable practice information.