Schools and your Aadsas application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Can a school see your AADSAS application and see where you applied and got accepted or rejected?

Members don't see this ad.

I wonder about this too. And I'm suspicious based on recent events....

Oct - Interviewed at a safety school (if there is such a thing). School also knew I had an interview with a prestigious school.

Dec 1 - 'Offer Made' on AADSAS from prestigious school. No decision from safety school.

Jan. 15 - Deadline for prestigious school passes with no deposit paid.

Jan. 19 - Status changed to 'Offer Declined' on AADSAS for prestigious school.

Jan. 24 - Safety school gives me an offer.

(Tentative) Feb - I tell the safety school to kiss my butt lol.

Hmmm.... very interesting.. This could all be coincidence with the timing, but it's strange how this safety school (which has a big complex of being 2nd fiddle and is reluctant to give acceptances as a backup school) gave me an offer after it became official that I wasn't attending the prestigious school. Thus, I'm thinking that they can see the school decision part of your AADSAS.

Members don't see this ad :)
I wonder about this too. And I'm suspicious based on recent events....

Oct - Interviewed at a safety school (if there is such a thing). School also knew I had an interview with a prestigious school.

Dec 1 - 'Offer Made' on AADSAS from prestigious school. No decision from safety school.

Jan. 15 - Deadline for prestigious school passes with no deposit paid.

Jan. 19 - Status changed to 'Offer Declined' on AADSAS for prestigious school.

Jan. 24 - Safety school gives me an offer.

(Tentative) Feb - I tell the safety school to kiss my butt lol.

Hmmm.... very interesting.. This could all be coincidence with the timing, but it's strange how this safety school (which has a big complex of being 2nd fiddle and is reluctant to give acceptances as a backup school) gave me an offer after it became official that I wasn't attending the prestigious school. Thus, I'm thinking that they can see the school decision part of your AADSAS.

Probably just coincidence. But if you turned down the prestigious school and the safety, where did you end up going?

I assume they can see what you can see. I heard that some schools' deans talk to each other about the applicants/accepted people, though.

I assume they can see what you can see. I heard that some schools' deans talk to each other about the applicants/accepted people, though.

:confused: talking to each other and seeing the same data are two different things. i hardly doubt they can see your file, I believe from what I've heard they can only see your application but not where you've applied