Schools for Non-traditional students

Started by gochi
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

gochi

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

What are some of the easiest schools to get into, for optometry ?

Please provide the minimum GPA needed to get in.

I looked at PCO and SUNY, but I could not find out what the competetive GPA requirement was. If you have any information about these schools, please list it. I also looked into Waterloo, I think their competitive GPA is 3.5.
Are there any schools which accept students who have obtained a GPA below 3.5 or 3.7 ? Do they look for experience ?

Thanks-alot🙂
 
I think most, if not all schools will accept students with a GPA below 3.5. I know the average GPA for all of the schools, but my info is from 2004 I think. Someone on here might have a website with all that info, but I can give you mine if you want it, just PM me (remember it's a couple years old though!)