Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a little less than a year away from finishing my bachelors. I live overseas because we are a military family therefore I have taken majority of my classes online. I still do exams in person at the education center on post with a proctor standing over me and I still have labs. The labs just happen to be in my home and I pay good $$ for lab kits and tools that the school requires. It was brought to my attention that some med schools do not accept online credits.
I started doing some digging and I am finding that a lot of schools will not accept them or only accept them if majority of the classes are face to face. Due to my circumstances it is impossible for me to do that until we leave the military in one year.
I feel my heart stopping from this information because majority of my degree is online. All of my science courses have been online. I will have more than double the requirement of biology courses when I graduate yet some schools consider me to have nothing.
Why are online classes not accepted by some? I have to engage in discussion and classroom participation, we are graded on it weekly. I have to engage in group projects which is very frustrating online, but I do it. My school has a traditional brick & mortar campus in the states that offers the same classes I am taking online at the same standard. I do my exams with a proctor looking over me at the education center on post. I am a member of the same honor societies that would be offered to me if I went to the physical campus.
Do you know if Yale accepts online classes? They are my #1 dream pick, my fantasy school. The website does not tell me and when I tried calling the admissions office I keep getting a message that they are busy and to call back later. I would really like to know if my utopia school takes online credits.
Any of you dealt with this issue before?
I started doing some digging and I am finding that a lot of schools will not accept them or only accept them if majority of the classes are face to face. Due to my circumstances it is impossible for me to do that until we leave the military in one year.
I feel my heart stopping from this information because majority of my degree is online. All of my science courses have been online. I will have more than double the requirement of biology courses when I graduate yet some schools consider me to have nothing.
Why are online classes not accepted by some? I have to engage in discussion and classroom participation, we are graded on it weekly. I have to engage in group projects which is very frustrating online, but I do it. My school has a traditional brick & mortar campus in the states that offers the same classes I am taking online at the same standard. I do my exams with a proctor looking over me at the education center on post. I am a member of the same honor societies that would be offered to me if I went to the physical campus.
Do you know if Yale accepts online classes? They are my #1 dream pick, my fantasy school. The website does not tell me and when I tried calling the admissions office I keep getting a message that they are busy and to call back later. I would really like to know if my utopia school takes online credits.
Any of you dealt with this issue before?
