Schools receiving applications

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted738762

Under decision status most schools say none whilst one school says received. Do schools receive apps at different times?

Members don't see this ad.

Under decision status most schools say none whilst one school says received. Do schools receive apps at different times?

Hmm, want to know the answer to question as well... for me, UOP and NYU was super fast in saying they got the application (within a couple of days after everything got verified), but I didn't get a single email from USC and Tufts

Hmm, want to know the answer to question as well... for me, UOP and NYU was super fast in saying they got the application (within a couple of days after everything got verified), but I didn't get a single email from USC and Tufts
None of my stuff is verified yet, but one school said they received it the day after I hit submit.

Members don't see this ad :)
It’s all electronic now and schools can access apps instantaneously. They can choose to update the status to App received, under review, or not update it at all.