Schools saying ASAP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xDent09

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Some Schools Contacting Me About Fees And Things, Need To Be Sent Asap, Im Taking The Dat In 2 Weeks, All I Want To Do Is Study For That Exam, Im Planning To Do My Secon's And Fees All At Once After The Exam, So Should I Just Ignore, Or Will It Make A Difference If I Dont Send The Money And Secondary Now.

Members don't see this ad.

How Can You Type Capitalizing The First Letter In Each Word?

man i dont know how it just did it, but it would have been nicer if you aswered the q

Members don't see this ad :)
i'd say pay the schools only asking for a fee & postpone the others until you rock your DAT!

The Site Automatically Does This To Posts Written In All Caps. It's Kind Of Freaky. I Like Peanut Butter.

I Think If Your Caps Lock Is On It Only Capitalizes The First Letter Of Each Word.

Edit: I guess someone already ponted that out.

Some Schools Contacting Me About Fees And Things, Need To Be Sent Asap, Im Taking The Dat In 2 Weeks, All I Want To Do Is Study For That Exam, Im Planning To Do My Secon's And Fees All At Once After The Exam, So Should I Just Ignore, Or Will It Make A Difference If I Dont Send The Money And Secondary Now.

Must get really excited. Call and see who is rolling and nonrolling admissions

:soexcited:

Haha, Too Funny!!!

Lol...