Schools see how you name your LORs in AMCAS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bob booger

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do medical schools see how i name my LORs on AMCAS? I initially titled a rec to be school specific but now want it sent to more than one school. I don't want to send it to other schools if they can see it was originally meant for just one school.

Members don't see this ad.

Do medical schools see how i name my LORs on AMCAS? I initially titled a rec to be school specific but now want it sent to more than one school. I don't want to send it to other schools if they can see it was originally meant for just one school.

no

I was actually randomly wondering about this today. Dunno why. It doesn't matter to me, but I was just curious. I have alwys wondered how schools can view AMCAS. For example, I read that they can rearrange your activities section to look at in different ways and get a clearer picture of what you were doing in a given time period.

Members don't see this ad :)
I thought that read, 'Am I doin nitrite'? and I thought, "Holy crap I hope not!!"

:hijacked:

Ya I read it the same exact way whenever I see it on these forums lol.