Schools sending Interview Pending Letters

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

stargazzer

New Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know how long it takes (from your own experience or knowledge of) for an interview if they received a letter saying their application is on hold pending for an interview? Anyone receive a letter like this? My friend who's applying got a letter like this, and doesn't know when he should expect an invite!
 
I got a similar situation from Midwestern Glendale. 🙁 I don't know, I have the same question. What were ur friend's stats? THanks
 
Does anyone know how long it takes (from your own experience or knowledge of) for an interview if they received a letter saying their application is on hold pending for an interview? Anyone receive a letter like this? My friend who's applying got a letter like this, and doesn't know when he should expect an invite!

I got the same letter for Midwestern too. I'm checking my email everyday 😕
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Me too, I check my email and hope I receive something from them. Please share ur stats, I think we might be in the same boat? Did you get any other interviews, where did you all apply?? Thanks and Good luck! I'll pray for us!🙄
 
hey everyone....sorry...I didn't check this sooner! Yeah...my friend told me that he got a pcat score around 66 or something...I don't really remember. I think his GPA is ok, but I don't know it....if you guys can share your stats too, and keep posting about this, that would be great!
 
i know someone who got a rejection letter after receiving this pending letter
 
i got one from midwestern too and here i was thinkin i was special roflmao but that was with a 70 pcat. i hope my new pcat in the mid 90's bring them calling.