Schools still accepting applications for this fall??

Started by sunnydpt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sunnydpt

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i just recently graduated in december and wanted to get more experience before i applied to schools and I would really like to start in the fall so I was wondering if there were schools that were still accepting applications...if you know any please let me know. thanks!
 
I don't know of any starting this fall that are still accepting students but Azusa Pacific in Ca doesn't start their program until February.
 
I think most schools are set for the fall. But as stated by kcgregor, Azusa's class doesn't start until February. University of Saint Augustine (Florida and California)accepts three classes a year. The deadline is June 15th to be considered for January 2010. I'm not really familiar with schools outside California, so I'm not sure if other schools accept a few classes a year like St. Augustine does. Hope this helps!