Schools Still Accepting Applications?

Started by OTlove123
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

OTlove123

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if anybody has suggestions for schools that may be still accepting applications? For those nervous about not getting the acceptance letters they were hoping for...
 
The only school I know of off the top of my head is Bay Path College. Their deadline is March 1. Other than that, I would go to the OTCAS website under participating programs and look to see what still has deadlines open.
 
you can apply to University of St. Augustine Spring program, I believe the deadline is June 1st if I'm not mistaken.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
March 1st- Alabama state, Creighton university, Florida A&M, Nova, Western New Mexico University, Touro College, and Concordia University Wisconsin

March 15th- Thomas Jefferson University

April 1st- University of Alabama , Arizona still, Keuja College, Utica College, University of Pittsburg, and Milligan College

May 1st- Salus university

June 1st- university of Toledo and Duquesne University

just a few.
 
Last edited:
University of Tennessee Health Science Center (Memphis): March 1st for next Spring's admission
 
Dominican University in CA's deadline is March 1, if you apply online there is no application fee